Saturday, December 25, 2010

goddamn microsoft movie maker

I HATE MICROSOFT MOVIE MAKER. I was literally about five minutes away from being done and that thing that microsoft probably crapped out in half an hour crashes on me. Now last time it crashed it had saved some stuff so I was pretty good but this time it's gone so the video that was supposed to be up on the 24th will have to wait until I get back from my relatives. Sorry guys.
On a slightly lighter note I wrapped my mid breacher bar from county comm. However I recommend that if you get one you never wrap it with 550 paracord it does NOT fit through those damn holes in the handle, holy shit I swear it took half the time just getting the damn paracord through.
I'm beggining to doubt that I can put up pictures here, but I'll keep looking cuz you guys might want to see my papercraft stuff. (it is pretty awesome)
Ugh Merry Christmas and see you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment