Friday, March 25, 2011

Delay's and more Goddamn Delay's (but my grades are good)

Well I've officially gone crazy, I'm editing (trying to) my collection video and I import the clips and guess what? Yes, it crashes after all I do is bring in the clips. However I will try to get one up by at least tomorrow. Also I've been working on Minecraft for a while and I found out a way to simulate fluorescent lights in the way they turn on. (each one is delayed) I might record that using frapps, edit it, and upload it all from my friend's computer because I'm 99.9% sure that it would not work on this damned thing. Contrary to the mood of the paragraph thing's are actually quite awesome. I have a few new cubes, (like the master skewb which is awesome) I'm back into programming, and my grades are almost straight A's. It's been a pleasure and I hope to speak to you all soon. Adios!

My Youtube Page

No comments:

Post a Comment